Re: [MOL] Cancer News [00100] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer News

My Dear FRiend,

You are way too cynical, uninformative and out of touch. While I am a
proponent of both conventional and
alternative/complementary/supplemental utilized in combination that
supports the findings of many research and health institutes and clinics
that suggest longer quality life, Its arrogant to suggest that
chemotherapy "kills" is to take  away the hope and dedication that many
have progressed and been cured and in remission for many years after.
Your statements are insensitive. While some chemotherapy does create
side effects, and some severely, we know that, it also in most cases and
climbing that it helps more than the side effects cause. the newer
forms  of chemotherapy are not as invasive and toxic. I urge you to bone
up on your studies. Do not come here and take away hope, especially when
you don't sign your note and arrogantly suggest those that do come here
not to seek solutions when most of the solutions have helped. Sorry pal,
you are way off base. Go  to another discussion forum, like Pokeman for
the day.

marty auslander