RE: [MOL] Dee [00024] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Dee

Lillian:

Thanks for passing my concern on to  Dee.

I'm not on-line as much as I would like to be - I need to be doing my job
before I get booted!! I've taken so much time off with my dad being sick,
and of course I was in Florida for much of the time. So I need to get down
to serious business at this point. Mom just left for home on Tuesday after
being here for a month.  Sure do miss her. Would appreciate prayers for her
- she was very apprehensive and anxious about going  home without Dad being
there. He had a favorite recliner that he always sat in, and before she
left she said she just kept having images of him sitting there and waiting
for her. Talked to her yesterday and she seems to be doing okay. She has my
aunt with her for two weeks, and after that my sister and my nieces will be
there for two weeks. After that, who knows.

I'm glad you missed me!! I should be back to my normal routine real soon,
and then you'll hear more from me.

About the MOL album. How do I get photos in it?? I don't have a scanner. Do
I need to mail them somewhere?

Understand you will be visiting us soon. Looking forward to it.

Love,
Linda