[MOL] explain Dee's dad condition [00017] Medicine On Line

[MOL] explain Dee's dad condition

Hi Lillian & Friends
Since I've been away I haven't seen anything regarding Dee's father condition
until I saw Lillian's post.
Someone tell me what is happening with her Dad.
Is Dee in Oklahoma, if so if you have an address please send it to me.
Thank you
PJ
143