Re: [MOL] A chuckle might help.. [01685] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A chuckle might help..

Dear Bess,
Thanks for the jokes, but how are YOU?? What was your husband's
diagnosis, and can we do anything to help? I had chemo for breast
cancer, and while it's not on my list of most fun things to do, they
have some excellent meds out now that help minimize side effects for
most folks. And if those don't work, acupuncture can do amazing things.
Please know that you and your husband will be in my prayers. Love, Joicy