[MOL] Julie/ Gwen [01684] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Julie/ Gwen

Julie,

Please let your Mom know that all of you are in our prayers. I am so
glad that the surgery went fast, and hope that she's feeling well soon.
Tell her not to feel discouraged, it takes time. Also...don't know if
this is helpful, but when I had surgery on  both breasts, I was very
uncomfortable sleeping in bed. The only place that was comfortable was
sleeping in a recliner. Don't know if you even have a recliner chair,
but thought I'd mention it "in case!" Love, Joicy