[MOL] A chuckle might help.. [01676] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A chuckle might help..

Hi all.  We have to make some agonizing decisions about whether to get chemo
at Sloan K for my husband's grim diagnosis or someplace else or anything
else.  We have a consult at Dana Farber next week with the chief of Thoracic
Oncology there.  In the meantime, my irrepressible friend in San Francisco
keeps sending me jokes and funny lines.  I particularly liked this batch and
am sending them to you in the hope that it will give a much needed laugh to
one and all.  Cheers.  Bess
***********************************
 			PROVO CATIVE PROVERBS

** Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

** Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

** Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

** Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

** Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and
he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

** A fool and his money are soon partying.

** Before they invented drawing boards, there was nothing to go back to.

** Despite the universal popularity of the #2 pencil,  it is still #2 .

** Though your work may be rewarding, they still have to pay to get you to do
it.

** Indecision is the key to flexibility.

** You can't tell which way the train went by looking at the track.

** There is no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.

** The facts, though interesting, are irrelevant.

** Someone who thinks logically is a refreshing contrast to the real world.

** Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

** If you can smile when things go wrong, you must have someone in  mind to
blame.

** One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.