Re: [MOL] Gwen [01675] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gwen

Thank you Julie,
Tell your Mom I wish her well and that I said Hi.
Love and Prayers to all of you, and good reports on the cancer.
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/30/99 8:03:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, gwen@donet.com
writes:

<< Hi everyone.

  My moms surgery went pretty fast yesterday.  11/2 hours instead of 2.  The
reconstruction was the normal amount of time and recovery took a little
longer.  When Dad, Amie, and I finally got to see her though she seemed
better than our grandmother ever did after that surgery.   She would say she
hurt and then she would go back to sleep.   We don't know the status one the
cancer yet.....  Hopefully sometime this week we will get news--good news!!!
Take care everyone.  God Bless You.

 Julie >>