RE: [MOL] an Eskimo Legend [01667] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] an Eskimo Legend

Laurie:

Thank you so much. Knowing that people like you, truly care,  make such a
big difference to me. I love your poem, and I plan to print and hang on my
office wall where I can read it 100 times a day. Again, thanks so much for
being so thoughtful.

Love,
Linda