[MOL] Something I thought you'd like [01663] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Something I thought you'd like

Just to say hello and let you know how much you are still in my thoughts, prayers.  This poem was sent to me and I thought I would share it with you, it seemed so right.  Love, Sarah
************************************

A Time To Believe

To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.
It is to trust that miracles happen,and dreams really do come true.

To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,
To know the wonder of a stardust skyand the wisdom of the man in the moon.

To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,
The innocence of a child's eyesand the beauty of an aging hand,
for it is through their teachings we learn to love.

To believe is to find the strengthand courage that lies within us.
When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.

To believe is to know we are not alone,
That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.

To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,
And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.  If Only We Believe.

Author Unknown

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com