[MOL] Fwd: Powequote for June 30, 1999 [01662] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powequote for June 30, 1999

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration Volume 3, Number 128

---------Announcement-----------------
There was a problem with our list mailing service yesterday and many of you didn't get Powerquotes.  It was an especially good one so I will be resending it later today.  I apologize in advance if that becomes your second
 copy.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

- Kevin :)

"I was born rich. Not in tangible things... but rich in the parents I had."

 - Ross Perot

Questions to Ponder

What is my wealth in intangible things?

What blessings in my life have I taken for granted?

If I'm a parent, would my children say what Mr. Perot is saying?

Sparky's List-Tips Daily Ezine Gives You An Email
List-Owner Tip, Trick, Suggestion, Secret, or Resource
That You Can Use To Build, Grow, Maintain Your List.
To Join, Email: mailto:join-list-tips@sparklist.com
	 	*******************
http://List-Tips.com/, A Member of the
http://List-Universe.com/ Network

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting company committed to helping organizations, teams, and Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
  For information about the Discian Group or its products and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you forward the entire message, including the name and email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if you did!

Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes.  It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions.  To
subscribe, send an Email to: pq@discian.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  To unsubscribe,
send Email to: pq@discian.com with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

ISSN: 1523-8008.  Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA   Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights
reserved.

---- End included message ----