[MOL] [Fwd: Getting Serious About Humor] [01656] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Getting Serious About Humor]

Laughter is a wonderful coping devise we're given to help us
enjoy life's still waters to their fullest and successfully traverse
the dangerous currents.  It is nothing less than an extravagant gift
-- to be both enjoyed and shared!

I believe it was Billy Graham who said that a keen sense of
humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the
unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected, and
outlast the unbearable.

The best part of all is that you have already received the
gift of laughter. Will you use it and share it often?

Laughter has its physical benefits, too:
It's true that "He who laughs, lasts."

I heard of a mortuary director who signs all his correspondence:

"Eventually Yours"

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----