[MOL] Interview with God [01651] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Interview with God

Beautiful Interview

	I had a dream, I had an interview with God.
	"Come in," God said to me,
	"So, you would like to interview Me?"
	"If you have the time," I said.
	God smiled and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do
everything;   what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"
	"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you
most about mankind?"
	God answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a
rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.  That they lose their
health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health.  That
by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that
they live neither for the present nor the future.
	That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they had
never lived..."
	God's hands took mine and we were silent.   After a long period, I
said, "May I ask you another question?"   "As a Parent, what would you ask
your children to do?"
	God replied with a smile: "To learn that they cannot make anyone
lovethem.  What they can do is to let themselves be loved.   To learn that it
takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.
	To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their
lives, but who they have in their lives.
	To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others.  There
will be others better or worse than they are.
	To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one
who needs the least.
	To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their
attitudes will control them. To learn that it only takes a few seconds to
open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal
them.
	To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.
	To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do
not know how to show their feelings.
	To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.
	To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that
does not give them the right to upset those around them.
	To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing
gear to achieve.
	To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has
found a true treasure.
	To learn that it is not always enough that they be forgiven by
others, but that they forgive themselves.
	To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and
slaves of what they say.
	To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip
they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness.
	To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to
learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.
	To learn that happiness is a decision.   They decide to be happy with
what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack.
	To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something
totally different.
	To learn that those who are honest with themselves without
considering 	To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to
give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the
pain.
	To learn that by trying to hold on to loved ones, they very quickly
push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by
side forever.
	To learn that even though the word "love" has many different
meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.