[MOL] If I Could.... [01633] Medicine On Line

[MOL] If I Could....

IF I COULD CATCH A RAINBOW

  I WOULD DO IT JUST FOR YOU

  AND SHARE WITH YOU ITS BEAUTY

  ON THE DAYS YOU'RE FEELING BLUE

  IF I COULD  I'D BUILD A MOUNTAIN

  YOU COULD CALL YOUR VERY OWN

  A PLACE TO FIND SERENITY

  A PLACE TO BE ALONE

  IF I COULD I'D TAKE YOUR TROUBLES

  I WOULD TOSS THEM INTO THE SEA

  BUT ALL THESE THINGS I'M FINDING ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME

  I CANNOT BUILD A MOUNTAIN

  OR CATCH A RAINBOW FAIR

  BUT LET ME BE WHAT I KNOW BEST

  A FRIEND THAT'S ALWAYS THERE.

  And indeed that is how we feel about all here. God Bless You All,

Your friends
marty and Barb auslander