Re: [MOL] About Kathy Corrigan [01632] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About Kathy Corrigan

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for that update. Should you speak to our friend Kathy again,
pls tell her she has many hugs and warm friendship kisses awaiting for
her. She has been a daily communicative friend, prior to her untimed
illness and now we are looking forward to a constant flow of messages
and positive healing thoughts upon her return. Thank you dear lady.

God Bless YOu,
marty and Barb