Re: [MOL] Chris [01631] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Dear Chris,

If you don't mind, may I chime in here? One of the main principles to
wellness is spirituality. I am certain, while each and maybe all of us
on MOl are of different religious beliefs either in our hearts or in our
faiths, we cannot disagree with the principle for which spirituality is
important in our lives and that is...for healing physically and mentally
and morally. WE, at least we Barb and I, look to our G-d for healing,
while we thank Him/Her for the blessings that is bestowed upon us and
while we have very severe concerns, we have been blessed in many
respects while these concerns are with us. So, we support your spiritual
postings because we view them as an important process of the principle
of wellness,
physically/morally/spiritually/legally/emotionally/mentally. Thank you
Chris.

God Bless You
marty and Barb auslander