Re: [MOL] new cancer drug [01630] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] new cancer drug

Dear Joicy,

Thank you for that hope message. The angiogenesis inhibitors as is the
endostatin medicinines may just be the "magic bullet" we are all
seeking. I have been receiving very good information from those that are
very near indeed to the trials that are ongoing and will be conducted
about these inhibitors and the very great progress that science is
finding in gene therapy, genetics and vaccine therapy. I am hoping
while, there are those that come to this  forum as newly diagnosed where
little hope is given to them by those very negative physicians that they
will read the archives to achieve the most positive and hopeful
messages, such as yours and others. Thank you dear lady.

God Bless,
marty auslander