[MOL] Search Engine Registration adv [01628] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Search Engine Registration adv

I saw your listing on the internet.  I work
for a company that submits websites to search
engines.  We can submit your website to over
350 of the worlds best search engines and
directories for a one time charge of only
$39.95.  If you would like your web site
to receive more traffic call me on our
toll-free number listed below.

All work is verified!

Sincerely,