Re: [MOL] constipation from chemo??????? [01623] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] constipation from chemo???????

Jo,
My friend and neighbor, Jan had cancer 9 years ago - celebrated the
anniversary in March.  She didn't have chemo, but radiation, yet still had
the same problem.  In fact, to this very day, she has to be careful what she
eats and time her meals to work well during lengthy outings.  If we go out
shopping for the day, we don't stop to eat until just before time to go home.
 She is otherwise very healthy, happy, and cancer-free for 9 years!
-chris