Re: [MOL] Chris re: prayer [01622] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris re: prayer

Thanks to Joicy & to Deb.  And Deb - my thoughts exactly, when I posted it.
But don't want to upset people either.  Just wanted to be sure it was the
style of the list and not me (over-sensitivity).  Would hate to think Molers
may have been offended too all this time and didn't tell me.
-chris