[MOL] Chris re: prayer [01617] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris re: prayer

Well said, Debby! Amen, Amen.

Chris, one of the joys of this group is that everyone shares what is
special or important to them. We don't have to all be alike to
appreciate what gives others strength and comfort. Like Debby says, any
one who doesn't like something can always hit the delete button. We
don't all always agree about medical stuff for that matter, but even if
one person benefits from a post, I think it's worthwhile. So I wouldn't
be concerned! Love, Joicy