Re: [MOL] Hot Flashes [01608] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hot Flashes

Hi Christine: I am going into the third month on Tamoxifen. My doc gave
me a perscription for Clonidine Patch and that seems to help. Clonidine
is used for high blood pressure but a low dose is effective in helping
to control hot flashes. I have also tried deep breathing when I feel a
flash coming on and that seems to help. I hope that my body gets use to
the Tamoxifen in a few months. I would hate to have hot flashes like
this for the next 5 years.
Suzanne