Re: [MOL] finished rads [01607] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] finished rads

Thanks deb for the info. I am beginning to feel stronger. I plan on
returning to work on July 15. Fortunately, I do have a very
understanding boss and a private office where I can take a nap if I need
to. You are getting much stronger, I can tell. God Bless
Suzanne