Re: [MOL] finished rads [01606] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] finished rads

Hi Lillian: Sorry I didn't read the article on fatigue and cancer, I
guess I should have. I am beginning to feel much stronger, so I am
hoping the fatigue will gradually improve. I plan on returning to work
on July 15 if the doc gives me the go ahead. Thanks for all your help.
Suzanne