[MOL] CT update [01600] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CT update

Dear Molers,

I couldn't wait till my appointment so I called today.  Stable bone, stable
node in right upper lobe, stable node in pluera, stable node in kidney.  It
was just the nurse, who I spoke to---it's difficult to understand.  I was
unaware I had a node in the kidney and was aware that I had several nodes in
my lungs.  But she was, just reading off the most recent CT report--
EVERYTHING, I hope.

BUT I WILL TAKE THE LIBERTY TO SAY I FEEL VERY HAPPY, AND MAYBE I'LL BE ABLE
TO SLEEP A LITTLE BETTER THE NEXT FEW NIGHTS!

I LOVE YOU ALL.

martha

P.S.:  I go to the doctor Thursday, so I will find out everything for sure
then.