Re: [MOL] Chris [01597] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Thanks Lillian; wanted to be sure.

Maybe that's why I feel more comfortable at MOL - can pretty much be myself
here.  I try not to list things that are peculiar to one faith OR I mention
in the subject the issue (ex: Daily Gospel).  That way people who would not
be interested can bypass it.  Also wanted to be sure I wasn't being
oversensitive to criticism (these days I can be one inch from tears in one
second.)

-chris r.