Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Gwen from Nanc [01596] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Gwen from Nanc

Dear Mom,
Golly and I remember the days when tv was black and white, had thirteen
channel but only six worked, you had to change them by getting up and
using your hand, there was no call waiting, caller Id, etc. When I add
up how much technology is costing me I want to scream.
Phone lines here run about $20. per month as does AOL. Everyone wants a
dish here. I gave them a real pretty one from my Grams china and they
gave it back to me. LOL
Debby