Re: [MOL] Fwd: [LUNG-ONC] A short prayer for all on my 3 lists... [01595] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: [LUNG-ONC] A short prayer for all on my 3 lists...

Dear Chris,
I am only speaking for myself. My views on religion are different from
most peoples. I feel that it is very personal and keep it in my heart. I
try not to pray in public, nor would I ever post a prayer. But that is
my decision and mine alone. The fact that many people post paryers,
write God Bless etc. doesn't bother me in the least. No one on this list
has ever tried to push any religion on anyone in the short time I have
been on. When I start to read a post and realize that I don't care for
where it is going I hit delete. Thought that was what the button was
made for. You go to Church, I go to Shul, the next person stays home,
but we all get along in peace and harmony. Believe it is call tolerance.
Debby