Re: [MOL] Chris [01592] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Owiee!  Since I have been on line our list serve has never made mention of a
prayer or bible quote or anything of the sort. And we have had prayers from
all faiths.  I personally believe anyone that wants to pray for me in any
belief, or tongue, I thank them for it; because once our final days are here
we could all be in for a surprise!  I believe in the beauty of all
Religions; but this certainly should lend for a good group discussion, don't
you think?  As far as the other post, ignore it, for they know not what they
do!  Your friend, lillian