Re: [MOL] It's quiet today without you [01591] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's quiet today without you

Dear Christine,

Good Morning To you and all.

Had some concerns about Barb over weekend, but she is better. Today is
cat scans for her and will be gone most of the day. I have much to post
and will be all positive and informative once we are back home and on
the computer. So glad to see you back again Christine. Thank you for
concerns.

God Bless
marty auslander