Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Gwen from Nanc [01585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Gwen from Nanc

Hi Debby,
Thanks, I have to keep my Mothers phone line in here and that is what I use
most of the time, so I guess it would cost me more.  I have just the mim.
service on hers, so it runs about 20 a month, then AOL is $14.95 until March
of 2000, then it will go up to $19.95.  We have a huge and a very little dish
out back and only use the little one.  We also have a cable line in here that
we used to have cable on our TV with, but cancelled when they went up so
high, but now the Dish and Cable are about the same price.  Might do
something different next year.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 6/28/99 7:21:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com