[MOL] Fwd: Powerquote for June 28, 1999 [01584] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquote for June 28, 1999

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration Volume 3, Number 126

"It is only after a fair portion of one's life that one really knows what are the things that matter, the things that will remain until the end."

 - Esther Meynell

Questions to Ponder

What are those things that really matter and will remain until the end for me?

Do I take them for granted, or cherish them?

------------------------WORK-IT-OUT-----------------------
It's a jungle out there!  Get Work-It-Out for practical
Tips, Wisdom & Humor about the world of work.
Managers, employees and business owners, this is for you.

Subscribe today at:  http://workpal.listbot.com or:
 http://home.switchboard.com/workit
Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting company committed to helping organizations, teams, and Individuals reach their performance goals through learning.
  For information about the Discian Group or its products and services, visit our website at http://discian.com .

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you forward the entire message, including the name and email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if you did!

Anyone may subscribe to Powerquotes.  It is completely
free of charge and we invite new subscriptions.  To
subscribe, send an Email to: pq@discian.com with the
word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  To unsubscribe,
send Email to: pq@discian.com with the words
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

ISSN: 1523-8008.  Library of Congress, Washington DC,
USA   Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights
reserved.

---- End included message ----