Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO LIZ [01581] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO LIZ

Hi,
I'm Christine. I had a lumpectomy and radiation 2 1/2 years ago, at the age
of 36, and am still cancer-free. I had never had a mammogram as I was too
young. I detected my lump and then waited months before even going to the
doctor about it. It didn't even feel like a lump but a thickening of a
section of the breast. EARLY detection is a relevant term. What is "early"
anyway? I thought the worst and my cancer turned out to be stage 0 or 1,
which is early stage. You really do need to see a doctor about it. Perhaps
it is fibrocystic breast disease or something else and not cancer at all.
Marty was talking about women's intuition. Tap into yours and you will find
the right answer for you. Best of luck.
Christine