Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Gwen from Nanc [01576] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne/Gwen from Nanc

Dear Nanc,
We just called Comcast At Home. They installed it for which they charged
I think $80.00. They ran another cable line around the house, put a hole
in the wall and ran it in. As far as the dish goes all I know is that my
son thinks we should get one, along with a 52" tv, fridge for his room,
stereo for his room, slide for pool, get the point. Yes I am getting
stressed and school is only out for two days. One starts camp today, one
next week. I'm off to work!!!!!
Love,
Debby