Re: [MOL] purrfect day [01575] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] purrfect day

Dear Mom,
No, I pay another $50. per month for the basic cable that we have. It is
a different line altogether. They get you coming and going. If you can
use the same phone line as the house line for AOL then it pays to stay
with AOL. We have three phone lines, one house, one fax, one sons, and I
didn't want a forth. If you pay for a dedicated line the cable is equal
or less in cost.
Debby