Re: [MOL] purrfect day [01568] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] purrfect day

Hi Debby,
That's ok, I was a little late before I found my mistake.  Start praying for
Gwen.
Talk to you later.  One more thing, the cable line that you are connected to
the internet with, is it the same as you watch on TV with, and does the
$40.00  include the cable channels you view on your TV?
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 6/27/99 5:22:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com