[MOL] To All Molers [01567] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To All Molers

The treatments and therapies for cancer are advancing very rapidly.  As I research, it now has become exciting because there is more good news than bad.  I believe that says much to lend hope to everyone who walks this journey.  We have a reason to fight our war and I truly believe that there will be a vaccine for cancer in our day. My prayers for everyone on our list.  Your friend, lillian

(our photo albums)
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html
     ( Very informational)
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html