Re: [MOL] Rodneys Dedication page is ready to check out..... [01555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rodneys Dedication page is ready to check out.....

Hi Diana,
I knew in my heart that you needed some space and that I gave you, now it is
time for you to heal and support too, so we are all here for you, you know
that right?  I also know how hard it is on the whole family.  You all are in
my prayers.  I am still looking forward to meeting all of you.  I have to
find out from Tami about the Jackets so we can set a date to come down and
meet you.  I just told her to wait and let me know when things calm down a
bit.  Please keep in touch and thanks for the compliment on the dedication
page for Rodney.  If you want anything new or changed just let me know.
Love you all,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/27/99 12:30:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,