Re: [MOL] purrfect day [01553] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] purrfect day

Hi Debby,
I already set a post telling of my goof up, didn't you get it?  Yes it was
meant for Gwen.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 6/27/99 11:23:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] purrfect day
 Date:	6/27/99 11:23:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:	debg@home.com (deb grodin)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	<A
HREF="mailto:mol-cancer@lists.meds.com">mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
</A>
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Dear MOL Angel Forum,
 Thank you so much for the card but there is one small problem. I am not
 having surgery tomorrow. I think Gwen is scheduled for it, not me. Know
 that I am forgetful, but not that forgetful. Thanks anyway.
 Debby