[MOL] Interferon and carbamazepine [01548] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Interferon and carbamazepine

Dear Sir,

I am writing you this mail from your web site.  I am in search of some
information and after surfing through your site I feel like you can help me.

I will appreciate if you can point me to some information about
"Interaction of Carbamazepine and Interferon Injection".  The patient
currently lives in India.  He is a 16 year old boy.  He is on Carbamazepine
medication for last 2 years.  He might need Interferon injection but they
want to know if the Carbamazepine will react with interferon.  I will keep
on searching on the web for any information.  If you know of any particular
site please e-mail me.  Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely;
Neeta Nayak