Re: [MOL] Rodneys Dedication page is ready to check out..... [01546] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rodneys Dedication page is ready to check out.....

Diana
You and your children are in my prayers.
I'm so sorry to read about your husbands passing.
I'm praying that he is at peace and I know he stays in your heart every day.
Just look at your beautiful children and you will see him shining through.
Lovingly,
PJ
143