Re: [MOL] home! Deb [01545] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] home! Deb

We too are getting ready to network in another computer. Can't seem to
get the cables that we need. Once we do that we can let AOL go
altogether. Then we can figure out how to include my lap top...... Yes
we have gone computer crazy.
Debby