[MOL] an Eskimo Legend [01544] Medicine On Line

[MOL] an Eskimo Legend

Hello everyone!
I've been trying to catch up on all the happenings lately, and just reading from the wings. But I want to express my sincerest sympathy and heartfelt sorrow at the losses of all the loved ones recently; Nisi, Linda, Diana, Sandy, and anyone else whom I may have missed.  You are all in my prayers for the difficult days you face, and the pain you must feel.  Just wanted to pass along something I found in hopes it may bring a happy thought in your difficult times...
All my love & prayers,
Laurie

Perhaps they are not the stars,
but rather openings in Heaven,
where the love of our lost ones pours through
and shines down upon us,
to let us know they are happy.
--Inspired by an Eskimo legend

A look at the stars, the touch of a hand...
You are wished whatever comforts you.
You are wished what brings peace to your heart.
Laurie