Re: [MOL] purrfect day [01539] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] purrfect day

Dear MOL Angel Forum,
Thank you so much for the card but there is one small problem. I am not
having surgery tomorrow. I think Gwen is scheduled for it, not me. Know
that I am forgetful, but not that forgetful. Thanks anyway.
Debby