[MOL] Chris [01537] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris

Hi Chris
I'm so sorry to read all that's happening with your dad and Virginia.  I pray
that he finds it in his heart to turn his attitude around.  He has so much to
be thankful for.....first starting with having you as a wonderful, caring,
loving, dedicated and most of all delicious daughter.  Hang in there
Chris......

As for you asking about my son. Well he is really happy about having a
sibling. The only problem is every time someone asks him what he wants a
sister or brother he says "BOTH and that's the way I want it". So we laugh at
it. He wants twins.
I still feel sick, vomitting is awful but worth it as long as it's healthy.
Names haven't even been talked about yet. We still  have 6 months to
go....yikes did I read that right 6 months.LOL

Lovingly,
PJ
143