Re: [MOL] To all friends on my lists... [01536] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To all friends on my lists...

Dear Chris,

You are certainly experiencing much stress. I can read and hear it in
your words and you have expressed much concern for your family,
yourself. I know you will receive much advice and opinions from all
here. While we are unable to be with you ,physically to support, we are
with you in prayer and spirit to encourage you, first to take care of
yourself. This is not a lecture or advice, but just friendly
encouragement, that at some time or another we all experience the dreads
of what others are experiencing and we take this to heart, since we love
these souls. One of the main contributory factors to many major
conditions is toxic stress, which indeed you are experiencing and we
would not wish to see you experience yourself heading toward a condition
that would not be conducive to your well being. I know its easy to say,
I realize that. But a fact of all what we learn here on MOl and other
cancer discussion forum, is essentially that we need to take care of
ourselves first so that we can be of good health to take care of others.
There are many ways for you to overcome this toxic stress so that you
can be of one mind, and peace of mind. I believe in taking some
preventative cautions on overcoming or avoiding toxic stress, we can be
more alert, in body and mind, thereby having the ability to be more
supportive to others. Again, I say this from a person who sees you as a
friend and just wish to be supportive to you and a person who has been
under toxic stress for many years, but learned to overcome in order to
be supportive to those that I love. I will e-mail you personally, if you
wish, some of my thoughts on how to address your fears and anxieties as
well as some suggestions that may help you in your quest to be well and
see all well. Hope you don't mind me chiming in. Just wish to help.

God Bless,
marty auslander