Re: [MOL] purrfect day For Gwen [01534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] purrfect day For Gwen

Hi Debby & Gwen
I goofed, Debby this is supposed to be for Gwen Kouts, and since I made this
card I seen that surgery was to be on the 29th not the 28th.
Sorry Debby and Good Luck Gwen on the 29th.  We will all be praying for you.
Love you both,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/27/99 3:35:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, NLPOST@AOL.COM