Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc [01532] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc

Dear Mom,
We pay $40. per month for the cable. It is less than, or equal to having
a dedicated phone line and AOL. We never have trouble getting on and
never get off. It is also much faster than AOL. We both use it for work
so it is important that can get on when we need too.
Thank you for the anniverary wish. We had a nice day and dinner was
great.
Love,
Debby