Re: [MOL] PJ's home, PS [01516] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ's home, PS

In a message dated 6/26/99 6:21:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PSerritell@AOL.COM writes:

> I had and still have a lot of morning sickness.  Iím also very very tired
all

>  the time.  I didnít have either of those while pregnant with my son.  But
>  did have 2 dreams while in Florida that I was having a boy.
>  We shall see next year what the Good Lord has in store for us.

PJ -- I had both with my son (now almost 26 years old).  They gave me some
meds for the morning sickness - helped alot or I would've starved to death!
Fatigue was the first symptom I had.  The doctor looked at the dark rings
under my eyes and laughed - "You are pregnant! I can tell just by the raccoon
rings!" he laughed.
-chris