Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc [01507] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc

Hi Debby,
How much do you pay for your server through your cable?  Maybe I'll check
into that for me, for sure if it is cheaper.
Happy Anniversary to you and your other half...
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 6/26/99 8:11:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com