Re: [MOL] finished rads [01500] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] finished rads

Hi deb: Believe me I am so relieved to get all the radiation behind me.
So far I haven't had much of a skin reaction, just peeled a little. I
understand that there can be delayed skin reactions but I am going to
have faith that that won't happen to me. I do feel very tired by mid
morning. That worries me as I hope to go back to work on July 15. I have
a few more weeks to recover. You are so right, I don't miss the daily
trips at all. You sound as if you are doing much better, that's great!
It just takes time to heal. Take care and God Bless
Suzanne